By this Agreement, the Buyer of products under the Delfast trademark (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer) agrees to purchase the products on the https://delfastbikes.com website (hereinafter referred to as the Site) from the owner of the Site or their representatives (hereinafter referred to as the Seller) under the following conditions:
1. The purchase price and the basic terms of purchase are listed on the Site. The price includes the cost of the goods and their delivery to the port/airport nearest to the Buyer (DAT terms according to the classification of Incoterms).
2. Payment of additional taxes and fees is carried out by the Buyer independently and cannot be forwarded for payment by the Seller.
3. Refund of funds transferred by the Buyer to the Seller shall be made as follows:
3.1. In a refund case, the Buyer must inform the Seller via e-mail.
3.2. The Buyer has the right to demand a refund within 14 calendar days from the date of order and the Seller will return a full cost of the purchase to the Buyer.
3.3. If the refund is required after 14 calendar days from the date of order before the shipping date, the Seller returns the money to the Buyer in the amount of the payment made minus the minimum initial fees in the amount of 10% of purchased goods cost.
3.4. If the Buyer requires a refund after the shipping date, the Seller returns the money to the Buyer in the amount of payment made minus the initial fees in the amount of 20% of purchased goods cost.
3.5. In case the Buyer returns the goods, the delivery is at the Buyer’s expenses.
3.6. Customized e-bikes are non-refundable.
4. Products ordered by the Buyer on the Site are shipped once the full product price payment has been received by the Seller. Any changes to the above mentioned conditions are recorded in writing and come into effect only after the Buyer and the Seller have signed this document.
5. When the products are received by the Buyer, the Seller has the primary right to purchase these products at the cost of the actual verified costs incurred by the Buyer for the purchase thereof.
6. In all that is not provided for in this Agreement, the Seller and the Buyer shall be guided by the legislation of the European Union and/or the United States.
Effective Date: January 28, 2019
(Please go to “Past User Agreement” for see the previous version)